Here's my finished July BOM. I didn't give much thought as to what order I put the sections together purposefully just to give it a more scrappy look.
I then stitched up another July block making sure that one fabric was near the center of the four sections and this is the pattern that came out of that. While the red fabric is more pronounced than the polka dot fabric, I wanted to have that fabric make a pattern without the block so that pattern didn't overtake the whole block.
It's fun to stitch a block more than once using different fabrics or different order to the fabric, etc just to see what you might get.